Sunday 7 May 2017

Zeeworld - Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 346-347 (Read More)

The Inspector coming to Abhi and telling that he is under arrest. Abhi isshocked and tells him that he steals people’s heart and not money because he is a rockstar. The Inspector says he has a proof and Pragya complained against him. Abhi is surprised and tells that the money is his.

The Inspector says money belongs to Pragya now and asks him to sit in the jeep. Abhi sits. Purab tells Bulbul that Pragya called the police to arrest the family member who has stolen the money.Abhi is brought to the police station and sees Pragya standing. He remarks on her actions. Pragya comes to the Inspector and tells him that it was Abhi’s money. She says she has misunderstood that the money was hers and the money came from a charity function. She says her own money willcome in a few days time. She takes back her case. Abhi thinks Pragya might be telling the Inspector to increase my term. The Inspector asks Abhi to go as he is free of charges.

Abhi says I will not go as you people might shoot me. The Inspector says Pragya has taken back the case. Pragya asks Abhi not to thank her. Abhi looks for Rickshaw.Dadi thinks what to do to save Abhi. Aaliya says if Pragya frees Abhi, thenshe loves him. Dasi gets angry on Pragya. Tanu says we have to take her class. Dadi says first think how to save Abhi from Police. Pragya comes home and looks at them. Dadithinks she came alone, means she sent Abhi to Police. Aaliya thinks to use Abhi against her. Abhi comes there walking past her.

Aaliya is surprised and says it means she loves Bhai even now. Tanu says thank god you are here. Dadi hugs him and asks what happened. Abhi tells they couldn’t arrest me as someone saved me. He tells that he is saved by Pragya Arora. Tanu says she threatened to send me to Jail and proved that I have stolen. Abhi issurprised. Aaliya asks why she didn’tthink about money and freed you. She says may be……..Abhi says I am her walking ATM and non ending bank account. She uses people for her advantage. If I would have get arrested, then people would not buy my albums and She will not get money. He says you can sell even a dead for your advantage. He says you thought that you will control me, but don’t forget that your remote control is in my hand. He says your weakness is me, rockstar Abhi……brand Abhi.

You can’t do anything to brand Abhi. Pragya asks him to think whatever he wants to. Abhi rues to torture her from now and tells everyone not to worry.Dadi thinks Pragya couldn’t keep hold on her emotions and freed Abhi ruining her plan. Just then Pragya comes there. Dadi applauds for her tauntly and says you freed him like Savitri. She asks why did you do this without asking me. Pragya apologizes to her.

Dadi says My truston you have been gone. You have raised a doubt on Aaliya and Tanu’s mind. They will think that you still loves Abhi and acted for a make over. They have known about your weakness now, and will plan against you. I thought you will be successful to expose them and I can unite you both, but now I think I have to see you both separated. Pragya says shecouldn’t see him going to Jail, and says her win is useless if Abhi is not with her. She says she can’t see him in trouble. Dadi says I would have brought him home and reminds of her promise.

Pragya says she didn’t forget the promise made to her, but also remember the promises made to Abhi during their marriage. Dadi says this step was wrong and you told about your weakness to your enemies. She says now you both willbe in trouble, why I can’t see you both happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment