Wednesday 17 May 2017

Story Updates - Doctor vs Patient vs Nurse (18+) - Part 5

And since that day, that ugly nurse with the big arrse didn’t talk to me again…..I started wondering; did I do anything wrong? Didn’t I get it right?? Or she was just being immatureAnyway….. Three weeks went down the drain, and I was posted to the labour ward….And the registrar tripping for me was there…..She never hesitated to make advances and passes at me, and it was only me, none of the other male houseboys tickled her fancy more than I did….And hey, I wasn’t that handsome, or muscular, or the “superman” kinda guy….

But one day, she told me to monitor a patient in labour, and as I was doing the vàginal examination…..She stroked my butt!!!!I was seriously dumbfounded!!!“Doc, how far, how are the contractions” as she smiled at me….“Errrrmm, its errrrmmm, three in two, I mean, three in ten minutes” as I stammered…..“Okay, what of her cervix”“8cm dilated ma”“Good, you’re doing well sweetie”SWEETIE!!! Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!What if those nosy nurses were there, it would have been the hottest gossip in town; a house officer is dating a registrar, a MARRIED registrar….Well, the students came around, and I hadto take them on labour, delivery and all that. I even took the delivery of that lady, they helped a bit….I wanted to refresh myself, so I entered the call room, and as I closed the door….“Hello handsome”I turned around and it was my registrar that wanted the koko with all her might….“Haaa, sorry ma, I didn’t know you were there”“Oh, don’t be silly,” as she tapped the bed to make me sit beside her….

Now seriously, this registrar is too Sekxy; she is very beautiful, chocolate-skinned, with big bôobs and giant arssse to match her gorgeous body. But she is married, MARRIED!!!!She looked at me, and I wasn’t looking at her but her brèasts, as she had unbuttoned part of her top. Goodness, the size of those fresh mangoes could make amadman come back to his senses…..She noticed that my Jimmy was up….“Doc, I know you have feelings for me too, I’m all yours, take me please, I’m all yours…”The temptation was too much for me, I didn’t know when I grabbed one boob andstarted sucking the black tip on it, and shewas moaning seriously like a rhino…..I slid my hand under her top, and released her bra within a split second, then the hand migrated itself to the other bosom, caressing it and playing with the erect niipplle….

She also got carried away, as she unzipped my crotch and brought out the black mamba…..As I was squeezing and caressing her bôobs, she was also giving my rod a hand job…..Then she whispered into my ear… “Baby I’m all yours, take me”Those words gave me the adrenalin rush…..I immediately pulled down her pant trousers, with her panties, and I looked for her clit. I used my thumb and index to pull the prepuce out, then used my tongue to pluck it as if I was licking kunu from a straw…..And she was going gaga with each tonguestroke…” oooh, aaah, doc, hmmmmmmm, please don’t stop, please, oh, oh please….

”I kept on giving her the treatment until shewas nobonly wet but dripping…..Then I thrust in my big, long and fat lollipop into her sweet, juicy, and surprisingly tight honeypot…. Yes, surprised because after three kids the tin still tight wella….But oh my, I’ve never tasted pucci so sweet in my entire life, I was first going slow to feel how sweet it was, and after sometime, I increased the tempo, while sucking both her bosoms…

No comments:

Post a Comment