Sunday 7 May 2017

Zeeworld - Monday Update On King Of Hearts Episode 438-439

Sid reading Joker’s letter, and is shocked to read Joker’s next task. Joker asks him to steal DD’s exclusive Shalimar necklace and replace it with fake jewellery. Sid thinks what to do as joker is making him dance on his tune and seeks God’s support.

DD looks at the diamonds collection and says it is royal antiques. Sid comes there and irritates DD with his words. He says Ican do anything and can write anything on the papers, then I can throw it like a rocket plane. DD asks what nonsense? Sid says you have to bear me as I am your partner in this brand. Roshni acts to scold him and asks him to leave.

DD asks Roshni not to talk to him. Roshni goes after Sid. Later Sid comes to DD’s office in night, and searches forthe diamond necklace. Yash is also hidden there and thinks his threat is working on Sid. Sid tries to enter the password, but it was wrong. Sid thinks what is the blo*dy password. Yash leaves from there, but Sid gets his joker’s nose, thinks he is keepingeye on me. He steals the diamond and leaves.

DD and Roshni are doing exercise. Sid comes and greets them. DD askshim to go. Sid says I can do what I want, and says I will do Yoga. Kesar asks him to go. Roshni asks them not to argue with Sid. Sid asks them if they know yoga asanas. DD gets irritated and asks him to leave. He shows her Yoga asanas. Roshni asks him to leave her mat right now. Sid signs her something. Roshni pretends to do exercise. Sid acts to do yoga and pushes her in pool. Roshni shouts at him.

DD asks Sid togo away from there. Yash thinks Sid is leaving no stone unturned to trouble them.Next morning, DD meets her clients who asks her if the order is ready. DD asks Kesar to take out the necklace from the locker. Kesar takes out the necklace. The clients like design of the necklace. Sid asks them to check the authencity of the necklace and says it might be fake also.

DD asks Sid not to joke with them. Sid asks them to check the necklace. Yash thinks it will be fun now. They check the necklace and says your Jamai did a good joke. This jewellery piece is real and genuine. They gives payment to DD. Yash thinks Sid have fooled him. Roshni tells DD that Sid have changed real necklace with fake one,but she has again changed the fake one with real necklace. She says Sid is jealous of DD.

Yash looks on. She shows the video footage. DD asks why did you stoop to such a low level and asks him to get out before she kicks him out of house. Sid looks on. Yash thinks Roshni have ruined his plan.Sid and Roshni meet outside and have candy floss. Sid says I was wondering what to do and how to change the necklace again, but then idea and pushed you to the swimming pool.

A fb is shown, Sid pushes Roshni in pool and throws the necklace in pool after signing her. Roshni cleverly takes the necklace from the pool. Fb ends. Sid thinks we will make joker defeat and have to get our Ayesha back, before he gets to know that we are together.Sid gets Joker’s call and he says youhave ruined my plan. He asks how can you forget that your daughter is with me. Sid says my daughter is with you, and I am not in a position to betray you. My mum in law kicked me out of the house, and my wife is separated from me.

He says you haven’t let me talk to Ayesha and says if you got make me talk to her then I will go to Police.Yash says you will not go to police and if you want your daughter to be fine then will do as I say. Sid tells Roshni that Joker is looking shaken today. Later Yash comes to Sid and asks what is happening? He says I hate you as you are ruining family slowly. Sid is about to tell him, but just then Sam comes and interrupts them. She says you forgot to take me for dinner.

Yash thinks Sam havespoiled everything and excuses himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment