Monday 5 June 2017

Zeeworld - Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 416-417

Abhi thinking where did Pragya hide? He tells the persons there that he is searching for someone and is about to take her name. Pragya comes out and asks him to stop. Abhi says really I have started feeling for you and can’t stay without you. Allah Wariyan plays…………Pragya is shocked and drinks wine unknowingly. Abhi thinks he has added wine in it and thinks her truth will be out now.

He asks her to drink some more juice now. He wonders why did he make her drink wine and recalls Pragya having drink before. A flashbackis shown. Pragya insists to eat road side food. Abhi says lets go home and have food on the way. Pragya asks him to lift her in his arms. Abhi asks if you are a kid. Pragya insists. She jumpson the table and asks him to give wineand her crown. She says I am the queen of the world and twirls. Abhi asks her to get down. Pragya asks him to lift her on his back, and asks for crown. She wears the crown. Pragya asks a girl to give her specs.

Abhi requests the girl so she gives. Abhi thinks to take her home else thinks he will be beaten by public.Pragya tells Abhi that they will go by bus. Abhi calls driver and asks him to bring car fast. Pragya is walking. Abhi holds her. Pragya says I couldn’t walk properly. She says you have dimples…..She says you said that you have started feeling for me, and need my answer. Pragya says my answer is………………Aasman Tera Mera Hua……….Saiyyara…….plays…………Abhi looks at her. They have an eye lock. Pragya cleans his face and asks if he is there? Abhi asks her to take off specs. Pragya says I want to wear as you like it.

Abhi asks what you are saying? Pragya says you likeit as your fuggi used to wear it. Abhi asks why you are wearing and asks her to say what is in her heart. Pragya says there is so much in my heart, like heart beat, vein, blood etc. Pragya says you likes girls with specs, then why did you bring me on date. Abhi says I was mad. He asks her to sit in car. He asks Ram Singh to stop the car and sees Pragya missing. Dadi wonders what might be happening between them. Dasi asks her for whom she has been waiting for. Dadi says she is waiting for Pragya. Dasi asks her to tell truth. Dadi says I am waiting for Abhi, as Pragya took Abhi somewhere. Dasi asks where did she take him? Dadi says I called her 10 times but she isn’t picking the call. Now we can just wait.Abhi brings Pragya home and throws her on bed. Pragya gets up and asks why this place is looking like their room. Abhi says this is our room. Pragya asks why did you take me back home. She says I will decide and says I will not talk to you nor will go on a date with you. She asks him to go on a date with fuggi? She says she has chosen new boyfriend? Abhi asks who is he? Pragya takes out toy guy from the bag, and says he is her boyfriend.

Abhi says he is looking like me, a rockstar. Pragya says no, and says your hairs are small and hehas a big hairs. Abhi says he is exactly like me, I used to have long hairs. Pragya says his smile is very loving, his eyes have depth and your eyes………………..She turns and looks in his eyes.Pragya says you never smile. Abhi says whenever I smile, many girls get bowled over by my smile. He smiles. Pragya says they must have fainted. She looks in his eyes. Abhi askswhat is in my eyes? Pragya is silent. Abhi says I will tell you……He says your betrayal is seen in my eyes and my pain.

Pragya says she can feel his pain. Abhi asks what she is hiding from him. Pragya says you are right and says I am hiding something important from you. She says I feel bad that I didn’t tell you. Abhi asks her to tell. Pragya says I have proposed my boyfriend and he has accepted. She says we will be together always. She says she will sleep with her new boyfriend(toy) and will see dreams. She rests on bed and sleeps. Abhi throws the toy boy and it falls near fuggi toy. Abhi looks on surprisingly........Abhi thinking his plan has failed and thinks Pragya didn’t tell himany truth. He thinks why did I make her drink and thinks she was reacting like before. He thinks I have to do something before she wakes up, and gets an idea.

He thinks his idea is typical, but every girl will like it. He feels odd and thinks he has never done this for anyone. He thinks I forgot to keep something and is going towardsroom, but just then Tanu comes there and says I want to talk to you. Abhi says I am doing this for you and asks her to excuse him. Tanu says I want to know what happened yesterday. Abhi says I did a mistake and gave drinks to Pragya mistakenly. Tanu asks did you both come closer to each other? She asks where did you sleep yesterday? Abhi asks if her brain is like old pressurecooker, and says his plan failed when he gave her drink mistakenly.

Tanu apologizes to him. Abhi says he had only one drink and says he was always careful whenever I am with girls.He wonders how did I do mistake with you? Tanu recalls Abhi sleeping in her lap. Abhi says I don’t drink whenever girlsare around, else they will take my advantage. Tanu asks did you mean that I have taken your advantage. Abhi asks her to let him go and says he needs to take his money back from Pragya.

No comments:

Post a Comment