Saturday 6 May 2017

Zeeworld - Thursday Update On King Of Hearts Episode 434-435

Sid coming home. Roshni apologizesto him. DD comes and apologizes to him for doubting on his intentions and says if ever anyone is trying to harm us then you will stop him. She says sorry and asks for forgiveness.

Sid thinks apologetic and says I can’t tell you entire truth. He says I have to insult you and Roshni infrontof public for Ayesha, and says you both have to keep trust on me, I will bring Ayesha home safely. Yash sees Sid and Roshni hugging and says once you insult them, your relation will end.DD makes food for everyone and recalls the past incident. Roshni tellsSid is a gem. Yash says I said that, and says he has handled media.

DD praises her two Jamai’s. Yash asks where is Sid? Roshni comes to room and calls him. DD says may be he went for important work. Yash says Iwould have helped him. He thinks they will doubt him.Sid shares his plan with Pinto and says Joker should think that I am doing according to his plan.

He knows that money doesn’t matter to me and what matters to me is my family. When something happens to my family then I get shaken. He saysthis is the chance for us to catch the joker. Pinto says I will handle. Shabnam comes wearing the burqa and says she will also go. She says she can’t harm her own sister and is concerned for her. Resham sees Sid and Shabnam together and is about to take her pic, but Ganpath comes and collides with her dropping her phone on ground. Resham scolds Ganpath and see them gone.

She comes home and tells Kesar, but he don’t believe them. Resham tells thatshe is not lying and says he saw them together. Yash hears them and thinks what Sid is doing?Simran and Raj come to DD’s house. They hear Sid calling them. Ganpath says Sid came as drunkard and is shouting. Many people have gathered here. Sid calls Roshni and asks her to come to garden area. Everyone rush there. Yash says I willmake you dog and will make you dance.

Simran asks what is he doing? Raj asks why he is drunk? Sidsays this is conversation between Jamai and Sasural. Roshni asks what is this drama? Sid says he got frustated when he was not appreciated and that’s why drank wine. He says his sasural is superb. Sid talks in Resham’s accent and asks her when doesn’t know how to speak english, then why she speaks and ruin Patel’s family name. He then insults Kesar and calls him bowl without a bottom.

He insults Ganpath also. He says DD patel is great and I haven’t seen selfish woman like you in my life.Simran asks what are you saying? Sid says I have done so much for this family, but was never appreciated. Sid says I might have done wrong in my previous birth and that’s why become jamai of this house. He says next is Roshni, the stunnin girl. He tells Roshni that trust and relation go hand in hand, and when there is no trust then relation gets shaken, as you don’t have trust on me. He says you slaps me, says that you don’t love me etc. He says you are very bad in this house.

DD asks why you are embarassing us in the public? Sid holds Roshni’s hand. Roshni asks him to leave her hand. Yash thinks now Sid will be slapped by Roshni.

No comments:

Post a Comment