Thursday 18 May 2017

Story Updates - Doctor vs Patient vs Nurse (18+) Part 6

“Oh, laguuuuuuusssstaaaa, oooh, baby oooh baby please hit me harder,let me feel you, ooohhh”And I had to do what my oga says, I kept on pounding her harder and harder and harder……Then there was a knock on the door…..She threw me away literally, but I didn’t mind, cos I was more shocked than she was…..“Doctor, there is another patient that wants to deliver oooo”“I am coming” I quickly yelled….

I quickly dressed up, she signalled that I should go, and I went to attend to the patient…..After closing hours, I went back to my call room, looking shocked, bewildered and angry, because I was not only slamming my boss, who was also a married woman, but I was terribly high, since I didn’t come….I took a shower and strolled out to watch some fun, then I saw the tall student with the massive hips giving me attitude the last time….

I was still interested in her, so I walked up beside her, and bellowed “how far, Abeg give me one mirinda there”She saw it was me, and she greeted politely, I asked how she was, school,and all the other stuff, and she was nice to me, I started wandering, so why the long face the last timeAnyway as a genle man, I bought her a drink, we exchanged BBM pins, andwe parted ways….As i walked back to my room, I saw a text message on my phone:

“Sweetie, you have to come and finish what you have started, meet me at my house now, I once gave u the Addy, can’t wait to feel that snakein me hun Bleep”Well, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do….I dressed up, applied cologne and took a bike to her house….I called the number that texted me, assuming it was hers, and she hanged up. Within seconds, she opened the gate and allowed me in….It was a nice 5bedroom bungalow, built by her husband…..She entertained me with a shot of andré, and as I was looking around, I saw a pic of a man in no4 uniform….

“Is that your father” I cheekily asked…“No silly, that’s my husband”WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!So you’re married to an air force officer….I dropped the glass I was holding and moved to the door when she called me sternly…“Doctor lagusta, as your registrar I order you to stay put”I turned around and Iooked at her, but I refused to sit down….She stood up and walked towards me….“Sweetie, you don’t know the kind of torture I’ve been through since I got married to this man. I never knew the life of a military man can be like this. From darfur to Liberia, from Afghanistan to Pakistan, from boko haram to ISIL, I’m sick and tired of all this, I can’t feel like a woman anymore, I’m just empty, please havepity on me, make me a woman again, I want to have as many orgasms as anormal hours man being can have.  I’ve tried masturbating, but its of no use…”

No comments:

Post a Comment