Sunday 7 May 2017

BREAKING: Kaffy - I still want to call Davido a motherfucker

Nigerian dance queen and mother of one, Kaffy, has reiterated that she never apologized to Davido after calling him a motherfucker in their spat in 2016.

Kaffy who called out Davido after he shunned some dancers at a concert, in her interview with The Punch, said;“I did not eat my words, I swore in public and I apologised for swearing in public, I didnot apologise to David. I did not apologise for his behaviour but for the words I used in public.

If it is not because of the kind of brand thatI am building, I still want to call him that name if I had the chance. Whatever it is, he has apologised. I did not need to make the apology public.

He has apologised and has started treating dancers better which is the most importantthing for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment